I started out today with a workspace problem. My shop was a mess. It took me nearly an hour to clean up assorted lawn tools, spilled potting soil, hanging baskets, etc. before I could even set up anything to build the hood on. Once it was clean—for the most part—I put an old door on cinder blocks as a table to about the right height for a finished hood.
Here’s a rough framework so I can keep everything straight.
Here’s what’s under the hood.
My working buddy decided to take ten…or twenty.
After getting him back in the house, I was able to get a very, very rough layup together.
I just hope it holds up with all the wind we have today, as my shop is a little drafty.